This is my fix after not being able to access BofA for over a month. I changed the MTU settings from 1500 to 1400.
- Open a command line window as an Administrator (ie. right click on All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt and select Run as administrator) ...
- Type the command netsh and wait for prompt
- Type the command interface and wait for prompt
- Type the command ipv4 and wait for prompt
- Type the command set subinterface "Local Area Connection" mtu=1400 store=persistent
Number 5 could be "Wireless Network Connection" on some computers. The MTU maybe a little different then mine.